Core and Sheets v0.992 released
A huge update. 130 extra pages. The biggest changes are thus..
- Reintegration of text from seven chapters! That is.. #s 4 (The Run), 5 (Downtime), 6 (Running the Game), 7 (Futurism), 8 (Strange Forces), 9 (Kingston), and 10 (Changing the Game).
- Wreck and Prowl actions out, in favor of Scramble and Creep. These actions have a different overlap with Fight and one another, help differentiate the various "approaches" to these actions, and aims to align with the new lingo a bit.
- The integration of the Kingston setting documents throughout the examples and Starting Situation.
- Sheets PDF now includes details on certain items (the deck, drone, and military weapon in particular). Added sheets for all the integrated Kingston info.
- Hacker and Rigger: no more cyberdecks or drones counting as cohorts. Instead, they are just items, and the playbooks each get abilities which offer new opportunities for these classic archetypes.
- Seattle setting info branched into Extra Materials folder, find in custom links on the RitS product page, or at http://www.bit.ly/RunnersInTheShadows
- Free black and white version now available as demo.
Edit: The new version also marks the end of the price reduction to $5. However in applying the price restoration to $10 yesterday, I accidentally applied the pricing options incorrectly, temporarily removing some people's access. My fault!
Fixed now (and if you purchased at a lower price, then YES you will have access to this higher priced version, with triple the page count)
What remains to be done:
- PC Playbook detail (Characters)
- Crew Playbook detail (Crew)
- How to Play chapter
- the detailed item descriptions (Futurism)
- the prepared Kingston faction tracker sheet (there is a blank one included!)